You can download printed versions of the abstract submission form here
Abstract Submission Form
NSFC/RGC Conference: Cardiovascular Calcium Signaling Pathway, Role in Health and Disease
Instructions and Format
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- Title of the abstract should be typed in Capital Letters.
- Authorship: initials followed by family name. Underline the presenting author.
- List the address(es) / institution(s) of the authors.
- Abstract should be typed within the box provided on the abstract form and describe the objectives, methods, results and conclusions. All sections must fit within an area of 15.6 cm wide by 16.2 cm high.
- All text must be in Times New Roman and no less than 10 points in size.
- Applicants who are students and/or individuals within 5 years of receiving master/doctoral degrees are eligible to participate in the Young Investigators Award.
Abstracts must reach the Secretariat by E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or through this form before 3rd