From Hyatt Regent Hotel (Shat Tin):
Hotel shuttle to Science Park at 8:00 or 8:45. No reservation. On a First come First served basis.
From University MTR Station:
1. Go to University MTR Station on East Rail Line
2. Take Exit B at University MTR Station, you will find a bus terminal.
3. Take KMB bus 272K to Hong Kong Science Park.
Remarks: Frequency of 272K on Mondays to Fridays (Departing 06:30 - 11:00) is 10 minutes.
From Shatin MTR Station:
1. Go to Shatin MTR Station on East Rail Line
2. Take Exit B at Shatin MTR Station, turn left and walk for about 30 metres, you will find a ramp going down. (To find this way, you can also look for a IKEA sign, the mini-bus station is at Pai Tau Street, near to IKEA)
3. You will find a mini-bus station after going down from ramp.
Car park nearby Charles K. Kao Auditorium, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks.
Science Park Phase 2 Car Park (Standard Charging)
8-10 Science Park West Avenue, B/F, Pak Shek Kok, Hong Kong
Special Bus Services on Peak Hours:
From Tsuen Wan West MTR Station (West Rail Line): 43P (Departing at 0723 / 0738 / 0753 / 0808 on Mondays to Fridays).
From Diamond Hill MTR Station (Kwun Tong Line): 272S (Departing at 0725 - 0855 only on Mondays to Fridays)